Find a dealer you can count on
Enjoy the higher standard you can get with American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning
Discover what these dealer tags mean for you
Keep an eye out for these tags when you look at dealer details! Read on to see what each one says about your dealer.
NATE, or North American Technician Excellence, is the highest possible HVAC certification that’s recognized by the whole industry. To earn this, a dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested so you can feel confident about installation and servicing.
Customer Care Dealer
A Customer Care Dealer is an independent dealer committed to keep buying, installing, and maintaining an HVAC a worry-free process for you! These are dealers of the highest standing working hard to give you the best experience.
American Standard Diagnostics
If you choose to share the data your HVAC system collects, you dealer will be able to detect potential problems early before they become emergencies. This tag means your dealer can remotely troubleshoot issues and provide you with contactless support.
Tips to get ready for your dealer visit
- What do you need in a system? Consider your climate, home size, monthly costs, and average energy use that keeps your home comfortable.
- Use these questions to figure out what to talk about with your dealer.
- Are any rooms always too hot or too cold?
- How’s the humidity at home during different seasons?
- Is your current HVAC system too noisy?
- Do you have pets?
- Do any family members suffer from allergies?
- Do cooking odors linger?
- Do you want more control over managing energy costs?
- Do you want a system that’s easy to maintain?
- Do you have a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Find the dealer best fit for you. Try out our dealer locator, above, or ask your family and friends. Then, compare dealer specialties, ratings, and reviews.
- Consider booking visits with several dealers. Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you find the best HVAC system for your home.
Building a higher standard, one dealer at a time.
At American Standard, we look to work with dealers who are committed to being the best to their employees, their customers, and their communities. Every year, we pick four Customer Care Dealers who most exemplify these values to receive the Building A Higher Standard Award. Discover their stories!
Getting Started Guide
Wherever you are in the HVAC buying process, we can help.
Discover what you can do to troubleshoot from home.
Learn everything you need to know about your product.
We’re here to help
Connect with our Customer Care team about your products, warranties, and dealer concerns.
Available Monday – Friday from 8am to 6pm CST
Contact a local dealer
Dealers can answer questions, help you find the right products for your home, and repair your system.